~Panama Experience - G Adventures~
From San José, hit the beach and mountain retreats on your way to the locks of the world-famous Panama Canal at the centre of the Americas. Visit gorgeous islands and chill to reggae beats on Caribbean beaches. Search for the quetzal bird in cloud forests and shake your tailfeather in the clubs of Panama City. With your hotel and transport arranged by our CEOs (Chief Experience Officers), you can concentrate on choosing your own adventure.
- Travel to Costa Rica’s Caribbean coast to the picturesque village of Puerto Viejo de Talamanca. Enjoy 14km (8.7 mi) of incomparable white and black sand beaches, all surrounded by exotic tropical vegetation.
- Rent a boogie board if the waves are calling, dance the night away to reggae and calypso, taste flavourful Afro-Caribbean cuisine, and succumb to the natural beauty of this tropical paradise.
- Crossing into Panama, travel by bus, foot, then a boat to arrive to the Archipelago of Bocas del Toro, which means the bull’s mouth. Enjoy free time while here to snorkel, scuba dive, or just relax on the beach.
- Enjoy free time to snorkel the blue Caribbean waters or look for red frogs at—where else?—Red Frog Beach.
- Back on the mainland, settle in for a long day of travel before arriving at the mountain town of Boquete. A plethora of outdoor options await, including hiking, whitewater rafting and touring a coffee plantation.
- Opt to go whitewater rafting, tour a coffee plantation, or hike through the cloud forest.
- Travel to the Pacific Coast for a few more beach days. Santa Catalina has easy access to two black-sand beaches and is a great home base for fishing, snorkelling, boat trips, diving and surfing, as well as exploring numerous nature trails in the area.
- Enjoy a lazy day at the beach. Opt to explore beautiful Coiba NP or take a surfing lesson.
- Travel to Valle de Antón. This beautiful town is located in the crater of an extinct volcano, and is surrounded by mountains and dense cloud forest. Opt to hike to a nearby waterfall, relax in local hot springs, or shop at the town's famous arts and crafts market.
- Leave the mountains and travel to Panama's capital. Enjoy an optional night out with the group, and save some energy for exploring various parts of the city. You'll have free time to explore the city or visit the Panama Canal.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for booking & more details.