Best of Morocco
Join Intrepid on a 15 day journey to Morocco April 1-15 2018
Casablanca - Rabat - Meknes - Volubilis - Fes - Mideit - Sahara Camp - Todra Gorge - Ait Benhaddou - Aroumd - Essaouira - Marrakech
Travel to Morocco and visit the best of the country's attractions from Casablanca to Marrakech. Travel from the snow-capped Atlas Mountains to the endless sands of the Sahara, and from the medieval old town of Fes to the spice markets of Marrakech, the rich history and natural beauty of Morocco await. Observe the vibrant collision between old and new expressed in architecture and artwork. Learn about fallen cities and cross paths with nomadic tribes. Jump in and discover the many mysteries and legends concealed within this moody, ever-changing landscape.
Contact email@example.com for further details.
Cost: $1499 CAD per person taxes included
- Hotel 9 nights, guesthouse (1), riad (2), camp (1), gite (1)
- 14 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 4 dinners
- Transport: train, taxi, public bus, private bus, camel
- Tour leader & local guides
- Guided tour of Volubilis including entrance fee
- Guided tour of Fes old medina
- Camel ride
- Museum El Khorbat
- Half-day hike in the Atlas Mountains
- Guided walking tour of Essaouira