Starting off in Vietnam, cruise through dramatic karst scenery on a boat tour of Halong Bay, step back into the world of the country's last emperors in Hue, soak up the old-world charm of Hoi An and be awed by the endless energy of Ho Chi Minh City. In Cambodia, discover the country's fascinating history and culture in Phnom Penh's heaving streets and in the awe-inspiring temples of Angkor. Combining highlights of both countries, the Best of Vietnam and Cambodia tour will open your eyes to the delights of Indochina and leave you awe-struck by these magical locations.
- Sail among the floating villages, grottos and limestone pillars of magical Halong Bay
- Explore the old imperial capital of Hue in typical Vietnamese fashion - on the back of a motorbike
- Ho Chi Minh City, once known as Saigon, is a dynamic blend of old and new, east and west, commerce and culture
- Often referred to as the ‘rice bowl’ of Vietnam, cruise the waterways of the Mekong Delta in sampan boats and sample exotic fruits and fish
- Enjoy the guidance of a local expert as you temple-hop at the dazzling Angkor complex, one of Southeast Asia's premier sights
- Confront the sobering but important Khmer history in Phnom Penh, with included visits to the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and Choeung Ek Memorial
- Embrace the change of pace in downbeat Battambang, the ideal place to mingle with everyday Cambodian folk
- Acquaint yourself with frenetic Bangkok, a wonderland of excellent street food, enchanting canals and sprawling marketplaces
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for booking & more details.