Visit Morocco on an all-encompassing adventure from Casablanca to Marrakech
Travel to Morocco and visit the best of the country's attractions from Casablanca to Marrakech. Travel from the snow-capped Atlas Mountains to the endless sands of the Sahara, and from the medieval old town of Fes to the spice markets of Marrakech, the rich history and natural beauty of Morocco await. Observe the vibrant collision between old and new expressed in architecture and artwork. Learn about fallen cities and cross paths with nomadic tribes. Jump in and discover the many mysteries and legends concealed within this moody, ever-changing landscape.
- Visit the grand Mosque of Hassan II in Casablanca, one of the most impressive temples in Morocco, before exploring the sights of the country's first imperial city of Meknes
- Under the eye of a local tour guide, feel like you've travelled back to the Middle Ages in the labyrinthine medina of Fes
- Trek through scenic countryside and traditional villages in the Atlas Mountains. Stay in a traditional Berber homestay to better understand the culture and tradition of an indigenous population who have stood the test of time
- For many people, their dream of Morocco is a camel trek through the dramatic red dunes of the Sahara Desert. On this trip you'll do just that (or if you'd prefer to walk, that's fine too)
- Go behind the scenes of Game of Thrones and Gladiator in Ait Benhaddou. This fortified red city was once an important stop on the caravan route between the Sahara and Marrakech - now it's a film-maker's heaven
- Kick back in the coastal town of Essaouira, enjoying a fresh seafood BBQ on the waterfront
- Take a guided tour through Marrakech's lively medina and join the nightly carnival of fortune-tellers, dancers and medicine men in Jemaa el-Fna square
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for booking & more details.