Spend your days surrounded by natural wonders — waterfalls, geysers, icebergs, and volcanic beaches — and your nights in search of the spectacular Northern Lights.
- Spend your evenings gazing at the night sky in search of the elusive and dazzling northern lights.
- Travel to the “Golden Circle,” home to many of Iceland’s most renowned natural wonders.
- Spend time at Thingvellir National Park, the nation’s most historic area.
- Gaze at the spectacular Gullfoss waterfall – one of the world's most incredible cascades.
- Explore Skogar Folk Museum and see traditional turf-built homes.
- Walk on a black volcanic sand beach.
- See Jökulsárlón glacial lagoon filled with floating icebergs.
- Relax in the warm, mineral-rich water of the natural geothermal pool the Blue Lagoon.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for booking & more details.