~18-to-30-somethings ~ G Adventures~
For too many people, Cuba is nothing more than a beach resort. That’s crazy; the island practically buzzes with energy and you should do likewise – get moving. Journey through the culture-soaked streets of Trinidad and Old Havana for your fill of drinking and dancing. The music here pours out of open windows. Hit the beach and explore the outdoors, then connect with the locals in homestays and make friends for life as you hit the sites with other young people like yourself. Boring? Impossible!
- Stop at lush Las Terrazas en route to Viñales. Travel through a rich agricultural area en route to Viñales where both sugarcane and tobacco are grown. Visit a "vega" or tobacco plantation, to see how the famous Cuban cigars are made. Practice some Spanish while staying in a local homestay.
- Visit the quirky Fusterlandia neighbourhood before travelling through a rich agricultural area en route to Viñales where both sugarcane and tobacco are grown. Visit a "vega" or tobacco plantation, to see how the famous Cuban cigars are made. Practice some Spanish while staying in a local homestay.
- Take a day trip to beautiful Cayo Levisa, 3km of white sand on an island only accessible by boat. It is a perfect spot for snorkelling or just blissing out on the beach.
- Travel to Playa Larga. Stop at the Bay of Pigs en route for a swim in the beautiful blue water, and opt to go snorkelling.
- Travel to the seaside town of Cienfuegos, and enjoy free time to explore. Then travel through the Cuban countryside to the colonial city of Trinidad. Enjoy an orientation walk of Trinidad's beautiful centre after settling into the homestay. Take in some live music and practice salsa moves at an evening out at the Casa de la Trova.
- Stop by Santa Clara en route to Havana and visit important historical sites, including the famous Che monument. Discover Old Havana on a short walking tour with the CEO.
**Note that there are other G Adventures itineraries similar to this one with no specific age demographic**
Contact: email@example.com for booking & more details.