So much more than the homeland of reggae superstar Bob Marley, Jamaica is a land of white sand beaches, native cuisine that gave the word 'jerk' a delicious connotation, an artistic culture that punches well above its weight and an Africa-centred religion that for many is a way of life. See and hear Rastafari culture on a tour of an indigenous Rastafari village, rest in the refreshing waters of Mayfeilds waterfall, and swim the azure blue waters of Seven Mile Beach. From an authentic Jamaican cooking class to a traditional dinner with Montego Bay locals, this eight-day trip will provide plenty of proof Jamaica's truly the Home of All Right.
- Short and sweet, this eight-day trip hits the 'must-sees' of Jamaica while allowing you to explore and sample Jamaica's 'real' side
- Impress family and friends with newly acquired skills in Jamaican cooking
- A visit to the Bob Marley museum in culturally vital Kingston is essential to appreciating the musical background of this island nation
- Practically untouched until the 1960s, the spectacular beaches and laid-back vibe of Negril have yet to be devoured by development
- Enjoy a home-cooked meal at a private home with locals to get a ground-level sense of daily life in Jamaica
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for booking & more details.