Join G Adventures & National Geographic on a 10 day journey to Belize & Tikal Jan 26 - Feb 4 2018
Belize City - Burrell Boom - San Ignacio - Tikal - Hopkins - Caye Caulker
Step away from your daily routine to a special place in the sun. Imagine some soul-recharging beach time, but with added cultural experiences that give you a look at what life is like in Belize. Explore some of the best-preserved Mayan ruins anywhere, take in a Garifuna drumming lesson, discover a monkey sanctuary and remote jungle villages, and swim in the luxuriously warm waters off Caye Caulker. Introduce yourself to a different pace of life in Belize.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Cost: $2119 CAD per person taxes included
Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides
- Hotels 9 nights (upgraded)
- 9 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- Private van/minibus, water taxi
- Arrival transfer
- Lamanai ruins guided tour
- Tour a hot sauce factory
- Visit Belize Tropical Education Center
- National Geographic Journeys Exclusive: Garifuna Drumming Lesson and Performance, Hopkins
- National Geographic Journeys Exclusive: Howler Monkey Experience, San Ignacio
- National Geographic Journeys Exclusive: Belize Women's Pottery Cooperative and Local Lunch, San Ignacio